Usability tests: create better digital experiences
Usability is all about making a product or website easy to access and use. Think about yourself, would go back to a place that provided you an uncomfortable experience? Would you recall a place that didn’t provide you a memorable one?
At the end of this course you will be able to run your own usability tests to improve the experience you are providing to your users and identify ways to make it memorable and outstanding.
Contents of the course:
- Identifying the problem to solve.
- Defining the scope, goals and hypothesis.
- Testing methods and techniques.
- Test preparation: scenarios, tasks and questions.
- The funnel method: creating quality questions to get relevant responses.
- Do’s and Don’ts when interviewing users.
- Analysing the results: how to distill the noise from the value.
This course will allow you to:
- Learn an easy and affordable way to get feedback from your users.
- Identify what you need to improve in your site to have better results.
- Have a better understanding of your users goals, motivations and expectations.
- Get to know what are your users’ behaviors while on your site and their impressions of it.
- Identify ways of improvement and new ideas you didn’t think of.
This course is for you if you are:
- Independent professional looking for ways to improve your results quickly and easily.
- Business Manager that wants to learn how to identify users’ goals and motivations.
- Responsible for a product or service and wants to be able to run usability tests on your own.
- A person interested in learning about agile ways to identify ideas for improvement.
How does the course work?
- This course is based on online lessons with the optional possibility to schedule physical meet-ups.
- You can start whenever you want, we will agree on the start when you book the course.
- The total time required for the course is 3h. We will agree on the dates and hours when you book it.
- We will use Google Hangouts for the sessions and I will send you the materials to the same email you use to book the course.