People select products and services based on the total experience they have with them. Yet too often organisations aren’t able to delight their users because they aren’t aligned with them. Do you want to make sure that doesn’t happen to you?
At the end of this course you will know how to learn directly from your audience and use different experience mapping tools to align your actions with your users, identifying opportunities to delight them and be more innovative.
Contents of the course:
– Key moments of an experience.
– Researching on your users experience.
– Combining mental models and jobs to be done to identify opportunities.
– Using customer journey maps, experience maps and service blueprints.
– Facilitating alignment workshops for success.
This course will allow you to:
– Look at your offerings from the outside-in (instead of the inside-out).
– Find ways to align internal teams and functions to provide a consistent experience.
– Easily visualise the value you create and identify gaps to improve it.
– Build a people-centric mindset in your teams.
– Identify ways to be more meaningful to the people you serve.
This course is for you if you are:
– Independent professional looking for ways to provide a better experience to your customers.
– Business Manager willing to ensure your teams work in alignment.
– Responsible for a product or service and want to provide consistent and delightful experiences.
– A person interested in learning methods to create a more people-centric mindset.
How does the course work?
– This course is based on online lessons with the optional possibility to schedule physical meet-ups.
– Learn by doing! This is a practical course that will allow you to apply the learnings right after you finish it.
– The total time required for the course is 3h. We will agree on the dates and hours when you book it.
– You can start whenever you want, we will schedule the sessions when you book the course.
– We will use Google Hangouts for the online sessions and I will send you the materials beforehand to the same email you use to book the course.