Change is a constant variable. It’s up to us to decide how we want things to change and what is the future we want to live in.
At the end of this course you will be able to apply trend forecasting and future scenario planning tools to your projects to identify your preferable futures and start building now initial concepts and a strategy towards it.
Contents of the course:
– What is social trend forecasting?
– The process of analysing a trend.
– What are speculative futures?
– Frameworks and tools to define speculative futures.
– Storymaking, prototyping and contextualising.
– Reflection and definition of next steps.
This course will allow you to:
– Start aligning your products and services with emerging trends.
– Identify opportunities to be disruptive.
– Expand your possibilities when planning to launch a new solution.
– Take a forward-thinking approach in your development process.
– Build an innovation culture in your team.
– Create thought-provoking ideas to inspire actions towards the future.
This course is for you if you are:
– Independent professional looking for ways to be more adaptable to change, or even an active actor of change!
– Business Manager willing to create future-thinking mindset in your teams.
– Responsible for a product or service looking for ways to future-proof solutions.
– A person interested in applying innovation techniques with a people-centred mindset.
How does the course work?
– This course is based on online lessons with the optional possibility to schedule physical meet-ups.
– Learn by doing! This is a practical course that will allow you to apply the learnings right after you finish it.
– The total time required for the course is 3h. We will agree on the dates and hours when you book it.
– You can start whenever you want, we will schedule the sessions when you book the course.
– We will use Google Hangouts for the online sessions and I will send you the materials beforehand to the same email you use to book the course.